Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who doesn't love shadows? I had so much fun taking Pea Pod for a walk and getting some pictures, but I didn't think that the pictures would come out better of us then of him! There were like action shots! I almost didn't print them, because I thought that they would look horrible! They actually came out so good that I got the bigger one of us!

While scrapping this layout I played with cutting things up. First I only cut thin strips of paper for outlining the large picture. The biggest piece I cut was only 1"!!! This let me really stretch my paper and keep my album flatter (though if you know me, none of my albums lay flat....LOL)! I also cut up the word strip Sunshine. I think the next time I cut up words, I'm going to make sure that I don't ink where the words meet. I didn't really like the final lay out of the words, but I really liked the rest. **note to self, try it with things you don't like first!**

No comments: