Friday, June 19, 2009

Best Creations Paper

I'm a big fan of Best Creations paper...I love the way their lines use glitter without the glitter getting all over everything else in your scrapbook. AND the papers are double sided and heavy...great for layouts, projects and cards. On this layout, I cut out the kites to make my own embellishments and strategically placed them to fly with Nicky's kite.



Even the small kite worked out well when cut out to embellish the title. (notice I added a strand of black thread to make a little tail for it!).
When I finished the layout, I had some paper left over so I made the way cute card using the reverse side and one stripe I hand cut. The flowers were stamped and colored with watercolor pencils.The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts.





No comments: