Friday, June 26, 2009

Large Pictures, and strips of Paper...

















For me the pictures are always more important then the papers or the embellies...sometimes I like to go overboard with papers and embellies (well most the time I do) but this time I just wanted it to be about the pictures...

The strips on this paper really worked for me ... I was able to pick two strips and make this large picture the center of the layout.

I love paper that is layout this way cause then I just save the rest of the strips and use them for another project...sometimes I can even make a layout out of the little scraps...or a card :)

thanks for looking and happy scrappin'...

Don't forget to check out what the Design Team has in store for you at the first of the month...will you be joining in on the fun and games that we have planned for you?...

No comments: