Saturday, June 13, 2009

OBX - little surfer...


When I seen this paper I knew exactly what I was going to do with it...

We had plans to go to the OBX, so I did my layouts before we left, and while we were at the beach I just waited for the perfect times to shoot some pictures of my son...He was not happy that I was taking pictures instead of helping him catch his "surfboard".

The very top circle was not a planned circle...however sometimes scrapbooking layouts have to be modified...like when you throw your stuff in the back of your truck and don't really think about what else you throw in on top...Well I spilled oil on top of mine...so in order to cover up the spot. I just modified the layout and added an extra circle.

The arrows that I used they were some bazzill chipboards pieces that Scrapbooks Plus has...I thought they were kind of fun...and added a little bling...but unlike the card I made you do not need sunglasses to look at this layout...

Thanks for Looking and have a happy Saturday...

P.S. Start looking for mine and Susie's class next month. :)

No comments: