Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This kit was difficult for me!  I didn't have a lot of pictures that I really could use and I was clueless what I was going to do!  Then one day I got to play with my Pea Pod!!  We had SO MUCH FUN!   And even though we weren't at the beach and we didn't fly a kite, we played hard, and of course we ate marshmallows!!!  I think that he loves them almost as much as I do!  I wanted to try something new with my layouts and use a very large picture.  I started out with a 10" x 12".  That didn't work for me so I trimmed it down to about 8" x 12".  This seemed to start flowing for me!  When I started working it just seem to fall together!  I really enjoyed using pieces of papers that I didn't expect to use, but I really was glad that I did it!  If you haven't tried using huge pictures, get a couple the next time you're at Costco and play around with them!!!  You may find a new fun way to scrap!

1 comment:

Misty Rose said...

That picture is so cute Leah... :)