Friday, June 12, 2009

Chomp, Chomp! by Esther


The summer theme and bling appealed to me for this month. But also, I was excited to get my hands on the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper. It was shown in magazines several months ago. I had to have one. When Scrapbooks got them in, I was there. What a great tool to add to your collection.

I "chomped" corners to my heart's content over into the night. It has a quarter inch & a half inch corners. The bits of paper from the corners are caught in the device. These are easily emptied when you are ready. This tool makes it easy to see that your corner is in place before cutting both lightweight and heavier weight corners. I tried it on cardstock , then chipboard. Next was the acrylic pieces. It is great!

The mini album shown is a product of my excessive use of the Chomper. This mini album is a way to show some of the summer photos, I look forward to taking soon.

You can cut the chipboard pieces to sizes desired at the store. Look under the DT Wall for the cutter. The summer & play themed papers are Flair & Best Creation. Glitter cardstock was easily cornered with the chomper. The paper & cardstock can be adhered to the chipboard and after it is dry, both are cornered for a smooth cut.
Get your hands on this tool & chomp, chomp!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This thing looks like another 'must have' tool! I love the mini book with the rounded corners.

Esther said...

The mini book was a good way to use some of my scraps from layouts. Once I started to round those corners, there was no stopping. Shrinking the photos makes this a good little memory saver. Thanks for your comment. Visit me again on the 28th.