Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cricut


Happy Saturday Everyone,


Did you know that you can rent Scrapbook Plus' Cricut Machine. You pay $3.00 for a session and you can use any of the many cartridges that they have, all you have to do is bring a 12x12 cricut mat. (this is a good oportunity if you are thinking you might want to upgrade to the expressions from the little one to try it out) If you don't have one you can purchase one threw the store and it is so nice...if you are a card maker and want to make some fun shapped cards they have the wild card cartridge avaliable.
Now you might need sunglasses to read this card but it says "oh happy day" ... and I did the whole thing on the cricut...come by the store and try it out...and then share with us what you made...add a comment with a link and we will check it out...we love to see your work!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, I am off to do Prom Pictures :)

PS, just as a side note, you do not have to use the deep cut to cut the glitter paper, I just use multi-cut and it cut it without an issue...smooth like butter :)

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I haven't tried the "Wild Card" cartridge yet. I am impressed that the cricut cut such nice detail on the sparkle paper.

This card would brighten anybody's day! Just terrific!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you didn't use the glitter monster, so that he could live on my ATG! LOVE THE CARD! I know someone's birthday you could use it for!!