Monday, June 1, 2009

"Sunshine" Single Page with Circles

I was completely inspired by all the cool circle designs printed on the Flair Summer Daze Words paper. It made for a really easy layout. I trimmed the top and left side of the paper to make it 11.5" x 11.5" and mounted it on some orange card stock. The pictures were cropped into circle shapes and mounted on more of that vibrant orange. I used some pop dots to vary the height of a couple of them and added a circular journaling block. If you look closely you will see 3 small eyelets on the bottom left and upper right of the page, just repeating the theme of orange circles! With all of the great words already printed on the page, any of which would make a perfect title for this page, I didn't feel the need to create an actual title. This is probably the fastest layout I have made in a long time - and I love it!

1 comment:

Esther said...

You did a great job with the circles. I like that they are overlapping and not each one floating. Glad you liked the "cool circles."