Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! January 2011 Design Team Kit

Happy New Year!  I am pleased to bring you "Midnight Frost" from Bo Bunny.  This beautiful collection of papers and embellishments is sure to bring warmth to your hearts.  I selected this collection because of its versatility and double sided papers. 


I also selected beautiful embellishments from the collection as well as wood snowflakes that can be painted and adorned. 


The sketch I created is easy, yet elegant. Be sure to pick up a copy in the design team area. 



For my sketch layout I used a photo of my beautiful dog Chance taking a winters nap.  I used a wooden snowflake from the kit and painted it white.  I immediately sprinkled silver glitter over the paint before it dried. Once dry, I adhered it to the large chipboard snowflake from the collection.  This is just one way you can embellish your page using the elements from the kit.

Scrapbooks Plus has an excellent selection of papers and embellishments located next to the Design Team Wall.  Stop by next time you come in and you will fall in love with this collection just as I did.

Robin

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this collection!!! I am having so much fun with this kit-ya Robin!