Friday, January 28, 2011

Cards to Warm Your Heart

Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank everyone for their support over the past year.  This is my last post as a Design Team member.  I have met so many wonderful people and have made a few friends along the way.  Congratulations to the 2011 Design Team!  

When I started crafting one of the things I always wanted to make was a card.  Being on the team allowed me to make cards which was one of the things I really looked forward to each month.  This month, I used my Silhouette to create card bases for both of the cards pictured below. 

I love the simplicity of this card.  I used the darker patterned papers in the collection to give a nice wintery feel.  The tree and sentiment stamps are from the Tattered Angels "Chillin" collection.  I used Flower Soft to apply snow to the tree brances.
 
This card is more playful than the first.  I used the lighter colors from the kit to create this card.  The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder to allow the letters to stand out.  I finshed the card with two different types of ribbon and a beautiful bow.

Thank so much for joining me today.  Happy crafting!

Robin

1 comment:

Esther said...

Boy did you make cards! These are beautiful. You have a great style. Continue to create beauty.