Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Big Snowflake!

For my fourth project this month, I wanted to used this month's Bo Bunny paper for a small album. I found cardstock snowflakes that were hooked together for a small book. I sprayed 3 snowflakes with Blue Smooch Spritz and one top coat with Pearl Glimmer Mist. I outlined the top (1st page) snowflake with Diamond Stickles. Then I added stickers for the year. The other 3 snowflake pages, I sprayed 3 coats of just the Pearl Glimmer Mist. I wanted to get a great shimmer on each page. Then I used a 2" circle punch for my photos.
I added some small embellishments: snowflakes, bling, words, and letters. I also stamped small snowflakes with navy ink on the ends. It's just a little book with big memories. This is my last blog with the Design Team 2010. Now I will stop by each month to get new ideas for all the new products from ScrapbooksPlus. Be sure to stop by the blog as well as the store so you can keep your memories alive. Thanks for letting me share my memories with you.

No comments: