Friday, January 14, 2011

My Snow Angel!

As I mentioned last time, I just love this months design kit from Bo Bunny called Midnight Frost. The colors are just perfect for this time of year. Or for past snow storms which we all have had. But since the paper is two sided, there are great patterns that you can use for other events as well. This layout was fun to work with. I added a few strips of the different pattern papers in the kit, as well as the bracket page. We received a large snowflake in our packet. I wanted to match it with the paper. So I first sprayed a few coats of Blue Smooch Sprintz on it. After that dried, I sprayed 2 coats of Pearl Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels. It matched with the pattern paper perfect. I used some of the sticker embellishements that also came with the kit. Topped them off with blue bling. To finished it off, I added Emily's name.

2 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Beautiful layout Kathy.

Karen Bearse said...

Love this layout-good job!