Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sticky Backed Canvas

It's hard to pick a favorite product, but Ranger's Sticky-Backed Canvas is certainly in my list of top ten favorites. You can do so much with this canvas - ink it, stamp it, spray it, curl it into flowers, run it through your printer... And adhering? A piece of cake. Just peel off the backing and stick it down.

And ScrapbooksPlus carries it in several sizes, including ATC-sized pieces.

Here's a few uses:

First, I used a piece as an accent on a card after stamping a snowflake on the canvas.


And on this tag, based on Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas -- the canvas was sprayed with two different spray mists, cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die, then rearranged to make a poinsettia.


And here's one more based on Tim H0ltz's 12 Tags of Christmas, I ran the canvas through my printer. After adhering it to the tag I used Distress Inks to color it.

No comments: