Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow Angels



























This layout was inspired by this month's page map. I used two sheets of the Falling Snow paper from the Traditions line to make this layout. The cream colored side is my background paper and the blue side is a block I used as a single mat to pull my photos together. My title was really fun to design. I love the look of different lettering in a title and decided to do that here. "Snow" is done in Lush chipboard alphabet stickers by My Mind's Eye. Love these letters, this is my third set and they never gets old. "Angels" is done in Mini Market Stickers by October Afternoon. I always pick up these sheets of little lettering. They are great for adding subtitles to pages, highlighting certain letters in journaling, adding initials to layouts, that sort of thing. They are also really nifty when used as part of the main title, like I did here. I embellished the page with some fun snow flake stickers from my stash and a large chipboard snow flake that I misted. I added some swirly bling to complete the layout.

No comments: