Sunday, January 2, 2011

All Bundled Up

Happy New Year everyone!

I am so excited about this months kit and I think you will be very inspired by the project the Design Team made with it. I know we have done a lot of Bo Bunny this year but this time Bo Bunny out did themselves!



This page was designed using this month's page map.
(Loved this page map, Robin!)

These papers were the perfect match to the photo I used in this layout. The dotted paper picks up the fun polka dots in my daughter's coat while the blue in my son's coat is picked up in all the blue in this collection.

The layout fell together quite easily since I used Robin's layout design.

The lettering is Dear Lizzy Thickers Glitter Letter Stickers. They worked really well with this snow themed page. Of coarse being Thickers the letter set comes with multiples of each letter. I know I'm going to get a lot more use out of them.

I even got to use my brand new Tim Holtz Alterations Winter Wonder die!!!
This little guy is too cute, lots of different ways you can use him. Now I just need to get my hands on the ginger bread man.

May 2011 be a very inspiring year!


1 comment:

Robin Shakoor said...

Megan, this is fabulous! I love what you did with the sketch.