Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yummy!

I am sure that many of you have photos much like the one above. Whether it is picking pumpkins or visiting your local orchard, there is nothing quite as wonderful as this time of the year. The Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce is perfect for all of your fall projects.

I used the wood grain patterned paper from the collection as the background. I added a piece of green scalloped cardstock to use for the base of my layout. I cut a strip of striped paper and glued it vertically to the left side of the page. I cut another strip using the apple design and adhered it just below the center of the page. I cut a circle using a template and then I cut the circle in half. I cut apples from the patterned paper and adhered them to the circle using foam squares.

Next I added the photos, detail cutting the top photo.  I used the Martha Stewart Crafts Daisy Fan punch to make an orange border. I used red ribbon from the collection to add interest to the top of the border. To create the title I cut two strips, one slightly larger than the other, rounded the corners and glued them together. The chipboard alphabet stickers are from the My Mind’s Eye Lush collection. Once the title was glued down to the paper strips I used foam squares to adhere them to the page.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Esther said...

Nice use of the apples. I would never have thought to cut them individually. This will inspire me to cut motifs out more. Thanks.