Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Little Turkey

For this layout I decided to use the Changing Leaves paper from Imaginisce as my background. I used the Upper Crest border punch by Fiskars to shape the edges of the background paper. I then layered it onto a piece of green cardstock in order to make the new border pop. I used another piece of cardstock in a burnt orange color in the center of the Changing Leaves paper. I cut a strip from the Autumn Splendor paper that repeated "Give Thanks" and "Happy Fall." I used a decorative stitch along the edge of this strip and added that underneath my photo block on the layout. Just above this I added a strip of mustard colored cardstock and a length of twill ribbon on the center of that. I added a knot to the ribbon on the right side if the strip to create a place for my metal embellishment as well as my jounaling tag. I used the mustard colored paper again as a background for my photos. I used the Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage punch on brown cardstock to create a title block both above and below my photos. The lettering was done using American Craft Thickers.

No comments: