Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking a Walk

When I first came across these photos, I didn't think that they would work with this paper line at all. After all, I'm wearing a hot pink jacket and really we are walking in March... so it's almost spring and definitely not fall. But the more I looked at them, the more I decided that it was okay to go with them as is. The So Grateful paper has a lot of non-fall words on it like family, friends, and gratitude, and even though it's a fall line, it's also about togetherness and enjoying time as a family. I decided that my little pink jacket was just fine immortalized with the fall colors, but I placed that photo directly over the title to pull your eye in that direction.

I had a lot of photos from this walk, so I tried to pick a few scenes along the path to feature. I can always make another layout later about skipping rocks on the stream or looking for shells in the stream bed. To fit in an extra shot, I put one photo with my hidden journaling. I stuck together two tag shaped stickers and sandwiched them in between my photos to make it obvious that the story was underneath... just lift to see! I cut out a couple of trees from the Fall In Love to serve as embellishments.

thanks for stopping by!
erin

No comments: