Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Page Map for September!

I like the pagemap that Erin chose for the month of September. The Imaginisce paper line was fun to work with too. It had great colors for the fall. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. So it wasn't hard for me to chose some great photos that would work with this line. I tried to keep my design close to Erin's pagemap. (on right) I thought it would be cute to add the limb as one of the embellishments instead of just strips of paper. Of course, adding the squirrels, birds and the cute little raccoon made the page come to life. I chose to sew a solid paper on top of the printed one. I like how this frames the layout. I also had two "Autumn" titles so I cut out some of the leaves on one and adhered them to the other. I think it makes the title "pop". Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Skye said...

the branch is really cute- great idea!

matushka said...

Love the critters! That racoon is my favorite! :)