Saturday, September 25, 2010

Enjoy the Ride!


It was fun creating this two page layout this month. The Imagince Apple Cider paper line was perfect for my photos. The beauty and colors of Skyline Drive in Front Royal, VA in October worked really well with this fall line. I wanted to add several photos, so the best way to do this is size them to 3" x 3". I use this sketch a lot when I want to add several photos.

My favorite element on this page is the tree. I cut the trunk from Autumn Spendor then embossed it with Tim Holtz's embossing folder. I punched 2" and 3" circles from the Changing Leaves pattern paper. Then I distressed each circle with sand paper to give it some texture. Without adding a lot of bulk on the page, I think the tree adds some depth to it. I also added a small fence at the bottom of the tree using Martha Stewarts punches. I added a few little friends and called it a day.
You too can make a cute layout like this after purchasing your supplies at ScrapbookPlus. Stop by soon and see what other great layouts the Design Team will post.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it!!! The tree is incredible - very unique.