Monday, September 20, 2010

Cards!

Card making was easy with this paper. Grabbing my scraps and armed with a few extras from ScrapbooksPlus and I was ready to go ....

Fall days make me think of nice weather, outings and generally spending more time outdoors. And I had this really cute bicycle transparency from Tattered Angels I wanted to use. I started with several layers of paper and cardstock, distressing the edges. On top I used a Basic Grey journaling block sticker and these new Cosmo Cricket tiny type letters for my sentiment.


I *love* this woodgrain paper. Here I used a diecut to make a small tree, then cut out individual leaves from the Imaginisce paper, adhering 2/3 of them with pop dots. A small border at the bottom finishes it off. I was planning to use just the "Autumn Splendor" line, but my daughter insisted I include the squirrels and raccoons, too!


For my third card I started with a layered base again. I added a border strip of apples and this fabric strip from Bo Bunny (from the "new" wall). The chipboard pumpkin was inked with several colors of distress ink then coated with a layer of UTEE to give it a nice bumpy texture.

No comments: