Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Fall!


This was a fun layout to do since I was working with happy faces. The Imaginisce Happy Harvest paper line was perfect for these photos. Great colors to use and pattern paper that helped bring out the event. This was my granddaughter's first trip to the Pumpkin Patch, having the right embellishments made the layout work. I thought adding the sun (Cricut die) would make the layout even happier. I used the Fiskars border punch for both the gold and orange paper. Anytime you do this, it adds texture without adding bulk. I also added fall colored buttons and tied a knot in them with twine to make them pop. I love creating pages with these great colors. It's just fun stuff!

1 comment:

matushka said...

I love how you added the buttons in the holes... too cute!