Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Picking


While reading the latest edition of Creating Keepsakes, I ran across an amazing two page layout by Suzy Plantamua.  Every now and then I come across a design so amazing that I want to scraplift the design. Scraplifting is simply using another designers layout idea and making it your own.

The papers and embellishments are from The Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce.  The background paper is from Bo Bunny.  Bo Bunny, and Scrapbooks Plus, has a fabulous selection of double dot papers.  These papers are my go-to as opposed to plain cardstock.  The lettering was cut using the Silhouette digital cutter.  It is always fun to create your own title and die cutting machines make it nice and easy.

My journaling was created using Microsoft Word.  I added single letter stickers throughout my journaling to make it stand out and to add a bit of whimsy.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: