Thursday, September 9, 2010

Warm Memories - Mini Album


This is a fun little mini I created using the Bo Bunny Cascading Chipboard Album. The cascading pages allow you to see each beautiful piece of patterned paper. I love the versatility of this album because it allows me to add or delete pages. Scrapbooks Plus has a great selection of mini albums in different shapes, sizes and materials. I consider it my one-stop-shop!

One of my favorite types of flowers comes from Bazzill. Their grosgrain flowers are stunning. I added Cinammon Stickles to the middle of each to match the book. I attached the flowers to the patterned paper using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. Painted my staples using my Copic Markers, then I placed them in the stapler. You will see how I used the staples on the next few pages.

The scallops were made using my EK Success punch. This punch also embosses while it punches which is terrific. I added a ribbon from Webster’s Pages and finished the page off with a chipboard sticker from the Apple Cider collection.

I love using the family themed tags from 7 Gypsies. I used them last month in my Tim Holtz family album and thought they would also be great for this album. I am a big fan of Tattered Angels glimmer chips. I used the dragonfly from the Nature collection. I used Glimmer Glam from Ranger Ink to give a subtle shine to the dragonfly. The beautiful tag was made by my daughter. She loves Tim Holtz and made this tag last year after seeing a demonstration at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. I added the ribbon so that you could see it from the front of the book when it is closed.

Kaisercraft has the most fabulous mini envelopes! I used one on this page and surrounded it with Stickles. I left the right side empty to allow for numerous photos or momentos.


The chipboard pumpkin was painted using chalk ink and a light spray of gold glimmer mist. The butterfly is from K and Company as well as the "Laughter" sticker. On the right side I used Kaisercraft envelopes and a beautiful fall wreath from Jolee's.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

4 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad you left this blank - so when you give it to me all I have to do is place my pictures:)

It's beautiful!!

Esther said...

Too cute!

Crystal Thomas said...

What a great mini book! It's absoutley beautiful

Karen Bearse said...

Beautiful album-you managed to make the paper look great!