Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October RAK




I absolutely fell in love with the Creative Imaginations papers from this month's DT kit. I enjoy the fall- the cool, crisp air, the fall colors and the change of season. I designed this month's RAK with Fall in mind. This book is filled with great fall colors and will work perfectly with any fall pictures you take! I left the title up to you so I included Thickers in brown and a package of Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers in the fall theme for you to decorate. Best of all, this book is free! All you need to do is leave a comment and let us know what holiday/activity you like to scrapbook? For me, I love to scrapbook Halloween. We'll pick a winner out of all the comments on Nov 15th. And remember you can't win if you are a Scrapbooks-Plus employee or DT member! Good luck!

9 comments:

Lauren P said...

I like to scrap pumpkin picking out/cutting. But then again I like them all...Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's...

galxichic (at) hotmail (dot) com

Kathryn said...

I love Christmas! It is my absolute favorite time of the year, and I have so much fun scrapbooking it.

Anonymous said...

I actually love to scrapbook animal photos---I volunteer at the zoo and have scads of them

Anonymous said...

Christmas and New Year's are my faves (my mom's bday and mine are also in December).

Anonymous said...

the above comment is from me...Sher Gonzales

jenn said...

I love to scrp the pumkin patch. There is always many photo opportunites and I look forward to scrapping them even as I am taking them.

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin patch and Christmas are my favorites. I can not get enough papers and time for scrapbooking those two events!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi, I love to scrap Christmas! My favorite time of year. This book is gorgeous!

Cindy Harley said...

My favorite time of year is Christmas. I love to decorate and all the music. I love being outside in the fall with the crisp leaves