Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun with Scalloped Paper!

These scalloped papers from Creative Imaginations were part of our October kit. They can really make a great frame for your photographs, but don't let them scare you!

The scalloped edges can really have a dramatic effect on your page, especially layered over another strong color like this orange Basic Grey paper.

I used one piece of the black scalloped paper for both these layouts. For "pick," I first decided where I wanted my photo to be, then cut the scalloped paper so that the edge peeked around the side of the photo. I then took the leftover strip and used a section of it on the bottom layout on top of my photos.


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

These are both so cute -- I love how you used that scalloped paper! And that tree is deliciously spooky!