Monday, December 27, 2010

ANDREW

I love how this "Andrew" page turned out. Even though it is not a "Holiday" picture I love how the pictures of my middle son pop on the "Finishing Touch" paper.

For the title I used Candy Apple Glimmer Mist sprayed on chipboard letters. I placed the letters on gold ribbon from Scrapbooksplus. I mounted the black and white picture on cardstock and placed it on my layout. I used a Maya Road envelope to hide my journaling. The journaling is on a Teresa Collins journaling card from her NOEL collection. I used a gold leafing pen all around all my edges. I ran the envelope through my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz Texture Fade. The ribbons on the bottom are more of the rose ribbon from Scrapbooksplus. I love this ribbon - I think I own it in every color! It is so versatile - even on "boy pages". TFL.

No comments: