Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Eve in Washington!

The Tradition paper by Fancy Pants is so colorful. I matted this pattern paper with a solid red sheet from this paper line. Then I added one of the pretty transparency tree ornaments. I added a piece of ribbon at the top of the ornament to finish it off. I changed the photos to black and white for this layout. I thought it made them pop on this pretty blue background paper. The White House Christmas ornament that year (2009) just happened to be the White House in different color blues. It worked perfect on this paper. To make the 3 black and white photos pop, I matted the left side of them with the red and white candy cane paper. I used a Fiskars bracket border punch to enhance the paper.

3 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

Lovely! Your pictures are just gorgeous.

Kim said...

WOW - you have outdone yourself. Stunning.

Karen Bearse said...

Your pictures are making me go to the monuments at night-they are beautiful-great layout too!