Saturday, December 11, 2010

JOY!!


The Traditions line by Fancy Pants was so much fun to work with. For this project I covered the letters JOY with various papers from the line. On the "J" I used green floral ribbon (I love this ribbon - I have it in every color from Scrapbooksplus). I also used a frame from a Tattered Angel letter and painted it with Private Meadow Glitter Glam. I put the blue heart on pop dots and then added snowflakes I found at Scrapbooksplus.

For the "O" I used my Tim Holtz rosette die - love it. I have used that on so many projects. I used Christmas Red Stickles on the edges of my rosettes and then placed the Fancy Pants Tradition stickers on the rosettes.

For the "Y" I rubbed Pantina Stickles all over the top of the "Y" for a different kind of look. I used a Heidi Swapp "bauble" from my stash and anchored it to the "Y" with wire.

This was a fun, quick and easy project. TFL.

No comments: