Monday, December 20, 2010

Cards!

This month I went a bit crazy making cards. Not only was the Fancy Pants paper really suited to making cards, but I had all this new Tim Holtz goodness that screamed to be used.

For my first card, I used two layers of ribbon to divide the patterned paper, then added a couple of stacked snowflakes. And sticking out of the snowflakes is a ticket made with a Tim Holtz stamp and attached by a memo pin.


I wanted to make the ornaments in the paper pop, so I used a piece of a Basic Grey sticker border to "attach" the ornaments to the tree. I also outlined the ornaments with Ranger's enamel accents and added a stamped message.


This card has one of my new favorite things - the reindeer die. I inked my reindeer then coated him with rock candy stickles before tying him up with baker's twine and a few bells.

For my last card I used a Kaiser wooden accent that I inked, as well as a Spellbinders die to make the poinsettia.

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Love love these cards-beautimus!