Sunday, December 5, 2010

Should've Just Bought Wrappings

I had this series of photos from my son's first Christmas. And, like many babies, he was thrilled with the wrapping paper and tried to put all the bows in his mouth. He wasn't too interested in the gifts.

I decided to use these photos with this month's page map. I used Fancy Pants paper for the large block in the pagemap, but then layered my photos on top. For the smaller square, I used a Basic Grey journaling sticker. And I decided to add most of my embellishments along the bottom border, instead of at the top.

And I just have to talk about this ribbon. It's so lightweight and sticks easily! I just ran a line of adhesive where I wanted the ribbon and folded it as I went. I didn't have to add any additional adhesive or staples - it just sticks!

2 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Oh, I love this! Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE this layout!