Thursday, December 2, 2010

Before and After



I loved the way the tree on this paper seemed to shimmer even though there was no glitter. So I decided to add a bit to see what would happen. I started with Stickles on the ornaments and the star on the top of the tree. Then I used Crystal Stickles on the little twinkles of light around the tree. I loved the effect so I decided to take it one step further. I used scraps of cardstock to block off the paper on the right, left and bottom of the tree. Then I used Silver Glimmer Mist to mist the tree. I love how it turned out. I included a piece of the paper without Stickles and Mist on the left of my photo so you can see the difference. It looks even more sparkly in person so the next time you are at the store stop and check it out:)

No comments: