Friday, December 24, 2010

The Weather Outside....

I took a zillion pics during the blizzard of 2010 & this beautiful fancy pants paper was perfect-except I am a glimmer mist addict so I did have to spritz, somewhat. Page1. I sprayed the top of the title page with GMist using a Basic Grey doilie as a stencil. Cutting snow flakes with cricut & spraying with different blue G.Mists & painting on G.Glam. The letters were cut using cricuts wonderland cartridge, stamped with StazOn & covered with glossy accents to give the epoxy look. I assembled the snow flakes with Prima centers & brads, a bit of bling. Than a journal tag was added to the edge of the photo.

Page 2: I sprayed g.mist on a snow flake border punch cut out & used it as a stencil, adding a little bling. Using the negative snow flake paper leftover from the previous page I sprayed some snow flakes. I cut a snowman using T/Hotlz's alterations from grunge board & painted it with picket fence crackle paint. Letting the paint dry & adding icicle stickles gave it a super shimmery snow look. A cut ribbon with a charm for a scarf & added a string of beads. I also glued beads from the ArtC collection at ScrapbooksPlus, along the edge of Frosty.
Spots of crackle paint were randomly splotted to look like snow. Finally the photos were matted with some of the paper line & a heart quote from the sticker set was added. Come check out the design team wall to see all the fun bling we used this month! Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night!

No comments: