Sunday, December 19, 2010

NOEL

For this two page layout I used two sheets of the Christmas tree paper to create my tree. Like Megan & Robin, I felt like the tree needed more to really stand out. I cut out one tree, sprayed it with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, let it dry and then used various colors of Stickles to add more shine. I also used different Christmas brads bought over the years from Scrapbooksplus on my tree. Once this was all dry I placed one tree on top of the other with pop dots and then used Ruby Red Stickles on the "Believe" and green Stickles on the edges of the tree. I used Gold Shimmer Stickles on the star.

I used the new Tim Holtz Lavish Trimmings rose ribbon and colored it with Candy Apple Glimmer Mist. For the gold ribbon underneath the rose ribbons I used the Lavish plain ribbon and I painted it with gold paint and then used Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist on top.

The NOEL banner was cut using my Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge.

For page two I cut apart the strips and placed the red swirl on the bottom of my page. I used a pearl paint pen to highlight the swirls. I used my Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamps, from ScrapbooksPlus to stamp "The Most Wonderful Story" on the bottom. I again used my Tim Holtz rosette die for the rosette in the middle of the page.

I have been taking these Santa Hat pictures of these two since they were babies. I love how they cooperate and I love how they come up with the different poses. Happy Holidays to you all and TFL.

No comments: