Saturday, December 18, 2010

Joy

This is actually a scraplift from myself. lol. I loved the trees I created for layout last Christmas and decided to bring them back this year. I created the tree design by cutting two triangles using green cardstock. Then I ran the trees through my Cuttlebug using the Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder-Birds & Swirls. I chalked the embossed images using while chalk ink. I added stickles on top of the embossed berries.

I punched circles to create this scalloped border.  I used a white opaque pen to add interest to each circle. 

The tree top decoration was created using my Cricut Home Accents cartridge. I have always loved this design and it is still one of my favorites. Layering papers and patterns will give your projects depth and interest.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The trees are beautiful as are the toppers.

Karen Bearse said...

Beautiful layout Robin, so want to scraplift this one!