Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!



For May, the Design Team is showcasing the new Sophie collection from Bo Bunny. The line features beautiful shades of purple… from lilac to magenta… paired with robin’s egg blue and chocolate brown. The double-sided paper patterns are quite varied and include a vintage-inspired floral, fun dots, tone on tone medallions, and abstract florals. Although there is definitely a feminine influence, Bo Bunny has thrown in some orange and lime accents to make it versatile. The blue, lime and orange could easily make a fun pool layout, while the cream and lavender would suit an Easter Bunny visit.





To coordinate with the Sophie collection, I picked out some of Bo Bunny’s new Double-Dot papers. These are my all time favorites and they have just released lots of new colors. Featured embellishments include Bazzil Jewels, Kaisercraft pearls, and Bo Bunny fabric flowers. Stop by and check out our wall of inspiration!


Want to play along with our sketch challenge? Here is this month's sketch!



thanks for stopping by!
erin

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Erin. Great kit this month. It really challenged me to step outside of my comfort zone and use those rich, vibrant colors that I usually shy away from. I am really happy with all of my projects and learned a lot working with this kit, very inspiring:) Loved the page map!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I really like the page map! I know I can't "win" but I think I may play along this month. I'll be in the store tomorrow to pick up the paper! ;)