Friday, May 28, 2010

More Fun with Die Cuts

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing the layout I created using Erin’s design team sketch.


My favorite tools in my craft arsenal are my die cutting machines. They allow you incredible flexibility and the ability to create the perfect embellishment for your project.  The fence was cut using the Quickutz Revolution. This is one of my all time favorite dies. I can use it over and over again and love it just as much as the first time I used it. The scalloped trim at the bottom of the window was also cut using the Revolution.


I used my Silhouette machine to create the scrolled window and title. I placed patterned paper behind the window panes and added chipboard flowers to the center. To spruce up the title, I added a green chipboard “S” and tied it with pink string.



The papers this month were fun, vibrant and easy to use. Next time you are in the store, visit the design team area to see the papers. They are truly amazing in real life.

Robin

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

The die cuts are beautiful. Like the string around the title alphas.