Friday, May 14, 2010

So Happy!!

When I saw the colors in the paper line of this month's kit by Bo Bunny, I thought of the most recent photo I had of my son and his fiance. The photo I used was taken a few minutes after he gave her the ring. Can you see the happiness in their faces?? The colors in their clothing matched the printed paper so well. The blue paper I cut out a large petal design on my Cricut Expression. I used this as a frame for the pink printed paper. It helps make the photo "pop". I then cut out a few of the flowers and squares from another printed sheet in the same line. To make the lines crisp, I sewed a line down the one side of the photo and under it as well. To finish the product, I added a bling butterfly to match. Love the paper, love the photo, love the memory!

No comments: