Monday, May 17, 2010

Keeping Memories Alive!

This month's Bo Bunny paper line is so pretty. I thought it would be a great time to use some of my own childhood photos. Of course, the photos are black and white, but I felt they were perfect for the colors of the paper. The 5 x 7 on the left side is both my mother and father holding me when I was only a few weeks old. I added some black bling flourishes and flowers. To make the page look distressed, I sanded the ends of the petal paper just to finish off the page and make it look old.

On the second page, I added 3 more photos of me with either parent. They are in order by age. To highlight the center photo of me and my dad, I made it a little larger and matted it. This photo is very special to me and I wanted to show that in my layout. Stop by tomorrow to check out more designs.

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

I am so scrap lifting this page! What a great way to use old photos in a fresh way. Love it!