Thursday, May 27, 2010

April


I loved working with this Bo Bunny paper. It has a very lovely spring like quality.

For the first page of this layout I used Sophie Chic for the background. The maroon flowers are by Prima. The circle is covered in Bo Bunny's Mulberry Dot. I used strips of paper from the Sophie's cut-outs.

"April" is grungeboard cut with my Cricut and inked with "Denimn" Distress ink. Once the Distress ink was dry I sprayed the letters with Walnut Gold and then covered it with "Glossy Accents" - all available at ScrapbooksPlus.

The second page of this layout was on Sophie Stripe. The blue background paper is the backside of the Sophie Stripe paper. The journaling was done on Sophie's Notebook paper. The ribbon is from Webster's Pages. The chipboard corners are Bazzill covered in Sophie's Boquet. The butterflies are punched from scraps.

No comments: