Sunday, May 30, 2010

Celebrating a Special, Stuffed Friend

My daughter adored this stuffed puppy dog when she was little and I thought it was time to immortalize it in a scrapbook page. The colors in the photos matched the Bo Bunny Sophie paper perfectly. The little heart on puppy's shirt says "Te Amo" and she definitely was givin' her some love!

I used one of the preprinted labels from the Cut Outs sheet, removed the rectangular background paper, and used it to create a spot for my title. A block of Silhouette is under the photos with a little bit of Bo Bunny's Double Dot paper in Ocean peaking out on the top and the bottom. It's looks like one piece, but I used scraps and hid the edges under the other papers. I fussy cut one of the medallions from the reverse of the Sophie Stripe paper and used it to anchor the flower at the top left. Some Bo Bunny chocolate chipboard swirls and Bazzil jewels finish it off.

thanks for stopping by!
erin