Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Joy


As I have said I am not a big card maker so I have tried to rise to the occasion. I actually really like this card! I cut out the back of the Bo Bunny Sophie collection Cut Out paper-there are 4 shaped pieces which are all beautiful. The edges were distressed, & layered with some Tim Holtz stamps on the background, which I ordered through Scrapbooksplus. I cut out the blue circle from the back of the collections Stripe paper & stamped using my new favorite distress color- Rangers Chipped Sapphire. A postage stamp was made by stamping & than heat embossing the edges in gold to give some pizazz, than adhered with pop dots. Finally I cut a matching backside & used brads to hinge the card. The joy stamp is made by Studio G. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Karen, I love this card!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.