Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Flower Time!

Spring Time in Virginia is one of my favorite times of year. Aside from the allergies the beautiful flowers that burst out every where make this area so beautiful. I went around my neighborhood & took some photos, which were perfect for this months Bo Bunny paper selection. Using the page map for this layout which I flipped somewhat. First I digitally enhance my tulip photo, adding the title & soft edges. A piece of Sophie Chic was edged with a border punch & adhered at the top. I cut the beautiful flower swirly from a piece of the Sophie paper & pop dotted it on the upper left corner adding some bling. A layered flower in the bottom left & the sparkly fun title along with the torn & distressed definition finished the page off. I love all the products in this months kit! If you want these beautiful papers just pick them up at Scrapbooksplus. This is a quick & easy way to get 6 photos on 1 layout-yay! Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

1 comment: