Saturday, May 15, 2010

Working With the Pattern



Just like Erin, I didn't want to cover up the pattern on the right side of this Bo Bunny paper. I took a slightly different approach, using my craft knife to cut into some of the pattern and let it overlap my photo. An added bonus was that the overlapping sections helped cover up some of the background of my photo -- my dreary & cluttered basement.

I took another piece of Bo Bunny paper with the same flowers and cut out a few and adhering them with pop dots over the matching flower.

For my background I layered a Hambly transparency with a purple swirl on top of a piece of Bo Bunny double dot paper - just as cool as the Bazzill swiss dot cardstock! I've been stocking up on these.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice job Deborah.

Karen Bearse said...

Wow I love how you used the Hambly overlay-I keep buying them & not using them so this is so helpful. The photo wants me to go buy a purple tulle skirt & twirl!!!