Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun with Die Cuts

The papers from Bo Bunny’s Sophie Collection are beautiful! The rich, vibrant colors make for a scrapbooker’s playground. My favorites from the collection are the fancy die cut papers and the chipboard elements.

I used a 12x12 die cut square for the background page for “My Girl.” When working with this design, I found that I need very little embellishment due to the heavy pattern. My page design is nice and easy. I used three chipboard elements, an embellishment sticker and ribbon. The most time consuming part of the design was the layered photo mat.

I used a circle die cut as the focal point of this two page layout. If you haven’t used the beautiful suede papers from the store, be sure to check them out. These papers add the most beautiful texture to any project. I have to thank Sue B. for reminding me to grab them! Don’t forget to use your Cricuts and other die cutting machines to create your title. I used my Silhouette, which is made by Quickutz, to create the title. I used to take my die cutting machines for granted. Now, they are my most prized possession.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Beautiful Robin.