Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun with Chipboard



I absolutely love making cards. There is nothing quite like taking the time to make something special for a special friend or loved one. The papers this month were fun to work with and allowed me to make cards that I would be proud to give to someone special.

I made two cards, but this one is my favorite. I love the clean, beautiful look and feel of the design. Using my Cuttlebug, I embossed a Bazzill Basics die cut shape and placed it in the middle of the card. I added ribbon to the lower portion of the card and tied it with string. I then mounted chipboard flowers to the left side of the card and placed a crystal in the center of each bloom. I finished the card with a heat embossed oval sentiment and adhered it to the lower left side of the card.


If you aren’t usually a card maker, go out on a limb this month and give it a try. Once you try it, you will love it!

Robin

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great card! Love how you embossed the paper underneath.