Monday, May 10, 2010

So here is the layout I designed using this month's page map. I used the orange side of the Bo Bunny Sophie Dot paper for the background and the turquoise side of the Sophie Stripe paper as a mat for all of my photos. I picked up the Bo Bunny Harmony Clearly Stamps at ScrapbooksPlus. I used the stamps to make the circle embellishments on the right side of the layout. I stamped them on white paper and heat embossed them using Walnut Stain Distress Powder embossing powder. There are two different circle stamps in this stamp set, one small and one large. I wanted 3 or 4 different sized circles so I after I embossed all of the circles I cut a few of the large circles down leaving off the outside portion of the design. I used a very old stamp set from Posh Impressions for the B and the Y in my title but in that set the O was really girly so decided to use one of the circles for the O in my title.

No comments: