Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Page Map

For this month's page map, I decided to grab a few Easter photos to fill the small boxes on the sketch. I used Photoshop Elements to make a collage with my photos, lining them all up evenly then printing them out as one page.

I used lots of circles, dots and curved lines in this layout. I thought it was fun to use some of the Bo Bunny paper with circles on it for my layout -- the circles remind me of decorated eggs. I also used a scalloped edge punch on the bottom to repeat that shape. Repeating a shape is a great way to bring cohesion & balance to your design.

I also grabbed a couple other items from ScrapbooksPlus to add to my page - the cute green tag by My Mind's Eye and the Prima swirl of bling, which I used in place of the circles on the sketch.

1 comment:

Skye said...

The title is beautiful!