Sunday, September 13, 2009


When I first got this paper I had no idea what I was going to do with it...I looked at it and looked at it...and looked at it some more...

Then I put it away...

Pulled it out and looked at it again...and put it away again...

Finally, someone asked me what was wrong with me...it never takes me this long to do something...and it was the "gold" color that was throwing me off...

I am just starting to appreciate a black and white palate. So once I got rid of the gold color i knew exactly what to do with this paper. I had this one lone picture left over to scrap from my son's Aunt's Prom.

The butterflies were cut with a punch that is hanging out in the scrapbooks plus crop room...and the paper is some left over Basic Grey lemonade paper I had...yummy so pretty...The flower are flowers that I have been collecting saying "one day I will use these" ... finally that day came :) And all I can say is ladies bust out those flowers that you have been saving for the rainy day. And use them! They are doing no good hiding in the box in the back of your scrapbook room. I see them and I buy them but I never use them. What about you...I see lots of people buying flowers at the store but I am not seeing them on all the pages.

The journal card I used actually had Yellow around it, and it has a damask design on it...but I cut the yellow off, and hid the damask under the picture. I took the purple pen I was writing with and outlined the card, so that it had something around the edge. Just not yellow.

I loved this paper, and hope that you get a chance to run by scrapbooks plus, and play with it too...and don't forget to bust out those flower that you have been saving for a rainy day. Using the bright colors on the black and white really make them pop and look so pretty :) Don't you agree.

No comments: