Thursday, September 3, 2009

Playing with Paper

I *love* paper! Do you? If you're like most scrapbookers, I bet the answer is yes! This month Lisa challenged us to do as much as we could using mostly paper from two of the new My Mind's Eye lines.

For one of my layouts, I really wanted to add a little pop to the background patterned paper, but I didn't want to draw the attention away from my silly pictures too much. So to add interest and a little fun I used Glossy Accents to outline and fill in some of the polka dots in the background paper. Once they were filled in, I just needed to let it dry overnight. It's simple, easy, and adds a special touch to your layout!



thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love the dimension - love the title - love the pictures - and also love the torn edge of the photo mat. I swear I am tearing paper in one of my layouts next month. Cross my heart. Really. I will.